Wanting to get away from your culture or opting to be a part of the world class education system to seeking better employment opportunities, to trying to be a part of the dream, to plainly craving a change in lifestyle can all be reasons for wanting to immigrate to a different country. However, it is important to highlight that the present method for immigrating overseas is no longer straightforward. The entire procedure necessitates a significant amount of effort and time on the part of the individual attempting to migrate to another nation. As a result, the requirement for an experienced immigration lawyer is critical while attempting to immigrate. So, it is better to hire a good immigration lawyer
In the case of foreign people, the Immigration Law is also linked to the Nationality Law, as it deals with matters such as citizenship, residency permits, and so on. An expert immigration lawyer specialises in foreign immigration laws and has collaborated with immigration lawyers from other countries and provide the best support to candidates seeking tourist visas, work visas, finance visas, spouse visas, family immigration visas, alien relative visas, student visas, business visas, intra-company transfers, transit visas, medical visas, exchange visitor visas, and so on.
Skilled immigration lawyer’s role and relevance
- An professional immigration lawyer possesses the necessary skill set as well as the necessary expertise to aid in the paperwork procedure while starting the immigration process.
- Immigration lawyer assists with the preparation and filing of all paperwork to the appropriate government authorities.
- They can assist in the preparation and filing of an application for OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India).
- An experienced immigration lawyer can assist the individual in changing their visa status.
- The immigration lawyer can help candidates renew their visas.
- An experienced immigration lawyer can help you register with Foreigner Regional Registration Offices/ Foreigner Registration Offices (FRRO/ FRO) and other organisations in order to get a Residential Permit and Registration Certificate.
- An experienced immigration attorney keeps the client up to date on any changes to immigration legislation.
- However, a skilled immigration lawyer has vast knowledge of the candidate’s alternative visa possibilities.